Steps To Salvation with Shlomo Radio: The Truth About Fossil Fuels
Join me on Monday, July 31 at 9 AM Eastern when I discuss:
- How Hydrocarbon Molecules are Produced
- Why the World Will Never, Ever Run Out of Hydrocarbon Fuels
- As Long as there are Seas, Oceans, Gravity, and Energy, the World Will Not Run Out of Energy
- How Energy Creates Matter
- The Real Name for Hydrocarbon Fuels – SEA WATER FUELS
- How the World will Function When the Real Name SEA WATER FUELS Replaces the Name Fossil Fuels
- Why Listeners Should Adopt the Name SEA WATER FUELS
To listen, click on this link > Steps To Salvation with Shlomo: The Truth About Fossil Fuels.
Petare UPDATE: Missed the live show? Click to listen.
Steps To Salvation with Shlomo Radio: The Mental Mechanism of Islam
Join me for another insightful episode on Tuesday, July 24 at 9 AM Eastern on Steps To Salvation with Shlomo:
What is the mental mechanism of Islam? How do Muslims become the Shahid, e.g. radical terrorists? What are non-Muslims to do in response to Islamic terror?
Join Steps To Salvation author Shlomo Attia for another thought-provoking, informative broadcast, when he’ll explain:
- The Mental Mechanism of Islam
- The Making of a Muslim Shahid
- The 1400-Year History of Islam and Islamic Terror
- Why Western Governments Allow Islamic Terror to Continue
- What non-Muslims Must Do to Protect Themselves
I’ll answer these questions during my 30-minute broadcast. To stream the show through your computer, click on Steps To Salvation with Shlomo: The Mental Mechanism of Islam on Tuesday, July 25 at 9 AM. Or you can listen by phone by dialing (347) 996-5894.
Steps To Salvation with Shlomo: What Is America?
Please join me for my debut episode of Steps To Salvation Radio with Shlomo on Monday, July 17 at 10 AM Eastern Time U.S. when I discuss the United States of America. What is it? Where did it come from? Where is it going? I’ll answer these questions and more.
To stream the show through your computer, click on Steps To Salvation with Shlomo: What Is America? on Monday, July 17 at 10 AM Eastern. You can listen by phone at (347) 996-5894. Press “1” if you would like to ask a question on the air.
I am looking forward to starting my podcast and hope you will join me. Thank you.