The 12 Commandments of The One God Religion
Moses presents God’s new commandments to the Salvation Twelve in Step Two of the novel. I present them here for your consideration.
http://humanesmarts.org/get-funky-with-your-ferment-class-report/fermentclass-06153 The 12 Commandments of The One God Religion
1. I am the One God of all creation; the God of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus and Mohammad. Do not commit to other gods because it will only bring lying, confusion and trouble.
2. Do not lie because when you lie, it comes back to you. When you lie, you lie to yourself.
3. Do not steal because when you steal, you steal from yourself.
4. Honor your father and mother, as long as they are respectful and positive. Remember, you have chosen your parents for a reason, to learn lessons while on earth. If they’re bad people, do not follow their example. Instead, be a good person in spite of them.
5. Do not murder, especially in my name. You may kill animals for food, but you must not kill them indiscriminately.
6. Do not use violence against any creation of God. This includes humans, animals and trees.
7. Do not rape.
8. Do not be jealous of anyone. Jealousy is a poison that will kill your soul. God bestows every human being with his or her own talents and gifts, so there’s no need for it. Instead, use your time on earth to discover who you really are. When you do that, jealousy disappears.
9. Do not let your physical body control your soul. Do not let your animal nature triumph over your spiritual nature. Let your God soul control your animal soul and your life will improve.
10. Be generous, good, humble, sensitive, understanding, loving, non-judgmental and open to everyone and everything around you. When you project positivity, positivity will come back to you tenfold.
11. Remember that you are undergoing a test. This life is a test. It may appear to be long but it’s actually very short, so produce the very best actions from within. The more positive actions you take the more positive results you’ll experience.
12. Use the power of God, which is positive imagination, to drive your life in a positive direction.